Redhawk Caldera i'm out looking for action
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She wasn't surprised or alarmed to find Quetzal's trail meandering near the borders, and she didn't press herself to catch up with her daughter in order to make sure that she was fine. It was only when she was summoned that the Regent picked up a lope and bounded forward with a relaxed, lofty stride to where the summons had come from. She'd called out for all three leaders, so Niamh could only assume that she'd met someone who wanted to join. A howl for help, or call of distress would likely have sounded much different. 

She assessed the situation as soon as she caught sight of the two dark wolves in the distance; one smaller and marked with golden highlights that she recognized and cherished, and the other was much larger and darker, with some lighter ticking and highlights along the latter part of his back behind the thick ruff of his shoulders. His orange eyes were calm, and Quetzal herself seemed relaxed enough (had she finally begun to rid herself of the screechy youth phase? It seemed so- but Niamh didn't want to jinx it) so she approached with an air of authority as she would approach any loner who had come to their borders. Even if this was a friend of Quetzal's, Niamh would almost always put business first.

She reached her daughter's side and growled- an affectionate note as she touched her nose briefly to her daughter's temple before she fixed her honeyed gaze upon their visitor. He was actually...Quite handsome. And Niamh was not perfect, when it came to remembering decorum over attraction so luckily for him, she was coaxed to use a slight bit of humour to break the silence. 

"You must be very lucky," She said in a flat voice. "This is one of our most dangerous guardians," She said, tilting her head just enough so that only Q would notice the wink she'd been given. She didn't chuckle or echo her own statement with a smile, but sat and tilted her head back a bit, watching the male with cool scrutiny, willing him to respond.
Messages In This Thread
i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 21, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 24, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 27, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 31, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - January 03, 2021, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - January 03, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - January 07, 2021, 05:49 AM