Redhawk Caldera i'm out looking for action
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Quetzal's enthusiasm never seemed to fade- and while on some days Niamh found it tough to handle without turning into the screeching harpy she not-so-secretly was, she also found it endearing when it was properly focused. Enthusiasm meant that there was potential- but also lots of room for silliness, and as the children grew into young adults, she'd begun to tolerate the latter much less, so she didn't exactly acknowledge Quetzal when she emphatically responded to her statement. She quietly gave her daughter a calm, but slightly stern look, hoping she might take that as enough of an indication that she had to straighten up a bit, and take her role more seriously. It was Niamh's fault, really- after all, she'd stoked the child's confidence only moments ago, and now expected her to rein it in. Lofty expectations for the daughter of the Regent; to be able to handle a bit of humour, without going all willy-nilly and forgetting that she was acting as a representative of her pack. 

"Tvarog," She repeated, tilting her head back and casting her gaze downward at him. "I'm Niamh, Regent of Redhawk Caldera. And Sergeant-at-Arms," She tacked on, as she did love her titles. "Mother of fierce defenders as well," She said, so that Quetzal might be satisfied, and behave accordingly if she too was granted a title. She then turned her attention to her daughter. While Tvarog had come for business, it would also be expected of him to respect Niamh's authority, and spare a bit of patience while she tested out her daughter's skills. While others might have done more interviews with family and friends, Niamh preferred to put her children to work in the field.

"Quetzal, what questions do you have for Tvarog?" She asked smartly, having turned her austere gaze to her daughter. "We need to make sure he is a suitable fit for our pack." From Quetzal's earlier enthusiasm, she guessed that Tvarog had already passed her daughter's expectations...But just how well did she know this stranger, and had he actually done anything to prove his merit?
Messages In This Thread
i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 21, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 24, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 27, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 31, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - January 03, 2021, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - January 03, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - January 07, 2021, 05:49 AM