Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,021 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The woman at his side was fixated a time, entranced. He hoped her journey here could and would be everything she hoped it would. That this place, this island and with him at her side would help ease the heartache she may have felt from so many lost by her. Aiolos too felt such loss and Yuelong so very quickly had become so very silent. Kukutux would breathe new life into it, he knew, but her support was needed elsewhere.

There was a hesitance there, for a moment, which caused the ginger ears of the man to fold downward. She then spoke of customs, of the necessities which needed done in order for her to be more or less given away. Kukutux had always been a woman of tradition and Aiolos had been one of understanding to strict traditions as well. Aiolos knew having the woman at his side as his own would not be an easy feat to behold. He had no intention of relenting, either.

I will go to your sivullik, then and speak with him. He spoke with a certainty, unliking that this man, firsthunter, had command over who his moonwomen would bed with. The idea of another man coming along and taking Kukutux from him, when he was so close... His muscles tensed, twitching under the delicate kiss at his shoulder. He looks to her then, ember eyes burning for her. I'll do anything needed done, should it bring me closer to you.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 07, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 11, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 16, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 17, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 18, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 24, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 26, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 27, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - June 01, 2021, 12:48 PM