Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,012 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Their is a warm breath of relief in his flaming furs which brings a small smile to his face, in knowing at times she stood on edge in the same manner which he felt he walked on pins and needles.

He'd press into her, sooth her, his small front teeth preening the hairs at her neck and under jawline. Snow melting into flame. Would she stay? He would wonder it as she pondered it. After the destruction of Moonspear and the Glen her pack was so new yet still. Whilst his own, simmering quietly away it felt with the sorrow of a life now past. He willed the pack's survival but also wanted what was best for Maegi's and Mou's pups, for now the possibility of his own...

I could have never even dreamed it. He admitted in a low whisper, nosing along her ear and then lifting his head up, looking beyond the purple earth and out to the sea. Especially of course, given my raising. I've known many strong women, many wise and proud. But none quite like you. He had met many a woman as Sea. Unchanging, fierce, stubborn. But Kukutux was much as she was named, of Moon. Your guiding in dark times, strong of heart, nurturing... She was always there but can phase with the times and do as neccessary to preserver. A light in the darkness. He pauses, tilting his chin up and to the heavens. Above, the moon was paled out in the blue sky, but still there, always there. Like Mother Moon.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 07, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 11, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 16, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 17, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 18, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 24, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 26, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 27, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - June 01, 2021, 12:48 PM