Dragoncrest Cliffs i saw the bottom of the ocean; my pores would pour my soul down there
it is not raimo that finds him first, but a woman; the leader of this pack, presumably. he only takes a moment to glance over her, noting that she seems more scar than wolf. old, too; a survivor, then. perhaps a warrior... or simply unfortunate. zephyr dips his head, posture shifting to show appropriate respect for her rank.
zephyr. i encountered raimo some time ago, when i was in heat. i'm here to tell him that i'm expecting children now. he promised his involvement, and now, the part that zephyr is apprehensive about — he made no promises regarding sapphique, but i would like to learn more about it, and seek a place here on my own merits. i'm not at my best, in my current state, but i'm still capable of filling caches and guarding borders. i intend to remain active for as long as i can — and if i enter your ranks, i do not intend to leave. duskfire glacier crosses his mind, briefly, but he tucks that away for now. no need to mention what he's running from, not while he still feels like a shell of himself and the thought of the pack he seeks to leave behind makes that shell seem so frail.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread