Otter Creek every step that i take
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
To Charles, most of this was all news, and he blinked owlishly as Ramesses told him about it. Honestly, Charles did not feel all that connected to the Saints. He certainly wasn't willing to die for them. Since Lotus had gone away, honestly, none of it mattered anymore. Nyra had been particularly cold to him (or rather, made it very clear that he meant absolutely nothing to her) and he'd been thinking of leaving. He'd scared himself with thoughts of abandoning everyone when Nyra had told him to take Arlette somewhere safe. He didn't want to be a disloyal dog, but the truth was that at heart, he kind of was. If things weren't fun anymore, he just wanted out. But it was winter soon, so he knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to leave now...

Problems more close to right-now was Ramesses, still looking rather cold. He decided that this place was also his. Charles was pretty sure you couldn't just do that, but who was he to object, really? So he said, in the end, Oh. Okay. I'll — stay away, then. Sorry, uh — Charles swallowed difficultly and he started to back off, moving backwards though not taking his gaze off Ramesses (afraid to be attacked in the back). Honestly, however much he didn't like the Saints right now, he knew that he was still technically a Saint right now — and might be for the coming half year — so he probably shouldn't be here if Ramesses and his pack decided it was theirs.
Messages In This Thread
every step that i take - by Charles - October 06, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 06, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 12, 2021, 04:34 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 12, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 20, 2021, 03:07 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 26, 2021, 09:00 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 26, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 28, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 28, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 29, 2021, 04:40 AM