Otter Creek every step that i take
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles just didn't want Ramesses to have the satisfaction of knowing that Charles wouldn't be where his blood would be spilled. He didn't want the man to think that he had any part in it, or whatever. He was smug enough as it was, anyway.

It seemed he had hit a nerve. There was a certain satisfaction to make someone like Ramesses lose his cool and calculated demeanour for a moment. Well, somewhat, anyway. Charles felt a nervous twist in his gut as Ramesses' eyes stared directly at him. Then it seemed he calmed again, set in his ways, thinking that it was good, or whatever, for men to love men.

He had no counter-argument to that, but he had only ever seen women be with men, so he was pretty sure that it was weird and unnatural for it to be any other way. He thought of how Whrist had told him that he should have a threesome with her and Kynareth, but that would've been all about Whrist anyway, right? Charles still couldn't really fathom what it was like.

Thinking about this and challenged by Ramesses on it made Charles' cheeks flush and he wished he had something snarky to say. It's just not right. If it was right there would be more of it, but there isn't, everyone is males and females. He looked at Ramesses, the challenging spark in his eyes back although he knew that his argumentation wasn't very good. But Charles had grown up knowing nothing of this love between men and he thought it was a weird thing — the men that Charles'd fallen in love with had proven as much by, y'know, being with women.
Messages In This Thread
every step that i take - by Charles - October 06, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 06, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 12, 2021, 04:34 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 12, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 20, 2021, 03:07 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 20, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 26, 2021, 09:00 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 26, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 28, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: every step that i take - by Ramesses - October 28, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: every step that i take - by Charles - October 29, 2021, 04:40 AM