Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Ah i see. :) 

Reyson had not frequented this way. He just had a break from duties and wanted to explore the mountain, conquer it, or conquer himself, He wasn't sure which idea was more pleasing. He had felt adrift since coming here, lost. 

The femme was calming down, but Reyson was not stupid. He had been on the receiving end of too many teeth when another was calming down and then their ire exploded. She sniffed at him, catching his scent on the wind, and he still didn't move. His own body still poised, still hard. 

I am. He tilted his head. No, do they hurt others? If these wolves were dangerous, he would like to know, share that information with his own pack. 

Do my leaders know of them? If she knew Mereo then she knew the leaders, or at least higher ranking wolves than he. Did she already share this with them. 

He waited patiently, Blue eyes assessing the area around. He could go up or he could go back down, but he would have to get around her to go up. She currently had the high ground the advantage.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it's all confusing in a world so loud - by Reyson - June 11, 2022, 07:45 AM