Sawtooth Spire sometimes it's all confusing in a world so loud
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson's ears perked up at the mention of these wolves, and though it was on the tip of his tongue to ask more. He saw the uneasy stance the she wolf returned too. He mentally cursed, but kept his mouth quiet. Katniss was young, and still learning and she hadn't meant to cause an issue. She was just helping out a packmate in her mind he imagined.

Reyson made a split second decision, knowing that Wylla could easily rip open his body if he went to near, he moved just a hair his eyes on Katniss, and his shoulder towards Wylla, hoping she saw it for what it was a show of good faith. 

He spoke softly. Could I meet you again on neutral ground of your choosing? I'd like to know more about these A small smile curled up one side of his face. Saint's Fuckers. Even if my leaders know I'd like to know more too. And Katniss and I, He motioned towards the girl, Will leave you be now.

He would only wait moments for an answer and then he would be sure to get Katniss out of the area, and himself too.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it's all confusing in a world so loud - by Reyson - June 14, 2022, 08:49 PM