Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
920 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Whilst slinking around the rise, doing her best to avoid being detected, Masquerade made a discovery. The faint smell of meat drew her toward the foot of a Douglas fir. She nosed through the usual detritus found on forest floors—dead leaves, mostly, fragrant with autumn damp—and then clawed at the soil underneath until she revealed an array of small corpses.

Excited by her find, she dragged the topmost carcass out of the shallow. The rabbit was long dead and quite stiff, so she plucked it up by its ears and began to carry it awkwardly in the direction of the rendezvous site. Unaware that she’d just undearthed an established stockpile, Masquerade intended to show Avicus what she’d found.

She slowed her step as she approached the clearing’s fringe. Even though she wanted to share her findings with the pack’s Wealda, Masquerade was never keen to be seen until she chose to reveal herself. She let the rabbit drop gently from her mouth and crept forward through the brush, pausing when she spotted the newcomer perched on a stone shelf.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM