Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Much of Moonglow's wolves were not only hunters, but travelers. Once a year the pack would travel to allies and hunt among one another. The youth in particular would go on their journey, to find the place they wished to be in life- whether it was to continue to explore or settle within the village they were born to. 

Mojag had wandered. Inutsuk. Kausiut and Stratos. Lote and many of her children. Even Vairë, but she had too returned to them. She was the only one remaining from a bloodline Moonglow had lost sight of. 

As Aiolos comes to see this wayward daughter, he woofs out to her softly. She had fallen ill with the turning of the season and prayed to Mother Moon above for her guidance for the young girl. Much of his children had found interests, this one and Ariadne had not yet. The father could cling to them a little longer before their young lives whisked them away. 

Getting a little more strength each day... The father murmurs to her as she comes to her side as she rest against the tree. He wouldn't tattle that she was out and about in the cold- not yet, at least. It will take some time.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 04:43 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 06:30 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 29, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - January 02, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - February 04, 2023, 07:09 PM