Redtail Rise movement
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Avicus had reclaimed her title, which should’ve put everything to rights, though it had only resulted in more tension among the stronger personalities in the pack. Masquerade had a lot of feelings and opinions, though they left it to their superiors to sort out and focused on their sitter duties. They didn’t want the pups in the pack to feel the effects of the disunity taking place in and on the rise.

Carrying a juicy pig’s hoof in their mouth this morning, they trotted toward New Snow’s den. It was quite early, so they intended to quietly drop off their gift and go. Masque paused when they saw the mother rousing her girls from their bed already. Their tail wagged low at the sight. They let out an inquisitive whine and remained where they stood, wondering if they would be welcome to join the family as a chaperone on whatever adventure was taking place.

If this is private, please let me know and I’ll remove my post! :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
movement - by New Snow - June 10, 2023, 10:32 AM
RE: movement - by Saturdays Sunrise - June 10, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: movement - by Raider - June 12, 2023, 08:50 AM
RE: movement - by Mountain Boulder - June 16, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: movement - by Moon Runner - June 19, 2023, 03:34 PM