Redtail Rise Blue Monday
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Mul came first, falling upon the food as if ravenous. The Caru’s tail waved before they folded their haunches and took a seat. They kept an eye out for the other pups, ears twitching to and fro as they listened to their younger sibling feed on their spoils.

When the sounds ceased, they glanced at Mulherin to see him looking back at them with heaviness in his eyes. Masquerade remembered the last time he’d seemed to grow melancholy over a meal and felt worry nibbling at them.

Their lips parted to ask a question when he spoke, catching them a little off guard with his plea. Masque blinked, then pushed onto all fours and moved closer to their younger brother. They stood right beside him, bending slightly to snuffle at his ear.

I only leave to hunt, they promised. I’ll always come back.

The Caru’s was important work, even if the pack didn’t respect it like they did the Fengtoth. Although this feeling weighed on Masquerade, they were determined not to let it interfere with their duties.

You could always come with me, they said in the next breath, when I go out. Would you like that, Mul?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Blue Monday - by Raider - June 26, 2023, 08:49 AM
RE: Blue Monday - by Mulherin - June 26, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Blue Monday - by Raider - June 26, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Blue Monday - by Redsky - June 26, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: Blue Monday - by Mulherin - June 27, 2023, 02:08 AM
RE: Blue Monday - by Raider - June 27, 2023, 10:02 AM