Lion Head Mesa there’s a way, I know
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
429 Posts
Ooc — tazi
“May the gods bless you,” she wavers, a trembling emotion.

Smiles unite them, and on Eset’s part, a gloss of eye for the Queen who has already shown her more grace and autonomy than she’d ever had.

Her time in the east had been spent sequestered to her master’s barren grounds, as such she knew little in the ways to keep a palace- even less those befitting a Queen!

“I will learn,” a promise comes eager from her lips, a little spirit seeping into her posture. “Of your preferences as well, your Highness. I will see your every need is met, every request fulfilled. This I avow,” she breathes.

A little rise then- she did have an interest, one not honed enough to be denoted as a specialty. It is something that had served no practical purpose in the land of Shuyet, but here, perhaps…

“I paint, Your Highness,” it is a shy sort of admission. “I have noticed the fresco halls, have wondered of the artist. They are quite beautiful renderings.”

Would this please the Queen to hear? She couldn't know, but it might have been a valued skill here, if the nobility chose to adorn their walls with works.
Messages In This Thread
there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 08, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 09, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 14, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 15, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 15, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 15, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 16, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 16, 2023, 03:59 PM