Wheeling Gull Isle I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand.
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
214 Posts
Ooc — Twin
She should've seen it coming, really.
And yet, she hadn't; when her glassy eyes peeled themselves open, she was met with sharp teeth and wide-set snakejaws that sought revenge.
But Dinah was no fighter.
She merely cowers as the tears rock her body harder; accepts it, accepts her punishment and whatever wounds Ava may seek to land upon her spindly puppy body. Dinah could have easily fought back — she was bigger, older, stronger. But she didn't.
Whispered harshly through gritted teeth, paws clasped over her face in a feeble attempt at protection, she begins to repent.

Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be.

And finally, she croaks out an I'm sorry through her wails. I'll get you one! The blue flower! W-we'll, we can go together!
Weak is she for giving in, for being the one to apologize — but that is what God would want, isn't it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. - by Dinah - July 26, 2023, 11:42 PM