Redtail Rise Tombstone
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Some would call his reply noncommittal, though Masquerade just saw it as pragmatic and reasonable. They acknowledged it with a bob of their head, lips parting to say something in response when he made a comment about Augur and New Snow. There was something conspiratorial about it, though the Caru couldn’t discern any hidden meaning.

I’m sure they will. I think the rise could support two litters, if you and Lilia decided to have one. I’ll be happy to tend to mothers and pups, Masque reminded, fairly certain they would still be here when the time came, despite agreeing that, “A lot can happen between now and then.”

If Redd was really gone, would Relic eventually disappear too? And was it possible Masquerade themself would follow in their mysterious footsteps? Despite all their misgivings lately, they’d meant what they said: Masque didn’t want to leave the rise. They just weren’t sure they would have a choice in the matter at some point.

Pushing that thought aside, the Caru squinted thoughtfully before saying, You’re the first to ask me that in a very long time, by the way. But then, this entire conversation started because it feels like I never have anybody to talk with… They laughed dryly, then sighed. I’m glad we’re having this conversation, Ancelin. It’s nice having someone to talk to.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tombstone - by Raider - August 10, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: Tombstone - by Ancelin - August 11, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Tombstone - by Raider - August 11, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Tombstone - by Ancelin - August 18, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: Tombstone - by Raider - August 22, 2023, 09:37 AM
RE: Tombstone - by Ancelin - August 24, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: Tombstone - by Raider - August 24, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Tombstone - by Ancelin - September 02, 2023, 10:29 PM
RE: Tombstone - by Raider - September 04, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: Tombstone - by Ancelin - September 17, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Tombstone - by Raider - September 17, 2023, 01:55 PM