Wheeling Gull Isle taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word
Rivenwood
Leaf
225 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Moonspear; a place she had no mental vision of, and yet it seemed to course through her veins. So much of her family resides there, and it made her wonder why her parents had chosen their secluded land so far away. My mama says we're gonna go to the mainland in the winter, the redhead's smile brightens. maybe I'll get to meet her then! You'll have to show me around. I don't really know what mountains are like.
For all she knew was her Isle. She had caught only a glimpse of the mainland; to her understanding, it was one big, giant island with swaths of white sand and evergreens tucked in the center; she can envision it now, how vast the flower fields must be, how cool the waters along the opposite coast! 
And it was at the mention of flowers that Dinah's ears cupped forward in intrigue, haunches wriggling excitedly. Poor Seal did not yet know the flora of the Wheeling Gull, and that was a downright tragedy.
Widened sapphire eyes gleam as she points to the plants she had just been plucking; head bobbing in a firm nod. These are just boring weeds. I think they're clovers, she noses at the downy leaflets, the spikes of alabaster that press softly against the tip. we have all kinds'a flowers, though. C'mon, I'll give you a tour!
She waves for her mottled companion to follow her; perhaps they'd have better luck in the field near the tidepools!
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
RE: taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word - by Dinah - September 29, 2023, 02:01 PM