Redtail Rise Epica Maxima
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
He told them, in his way. Masquerade sometimes wished Augur could speak, though they valued him regardless. As they’d told their mother, he and his entire family were assets to the rise. And now they could be the mouthpiece for leadership anyhow, bringing even more balance and representation to the pack.

We’ll be reunited properly soon, Masque said softly, reaching to nibble at Augur’s jaw.

In the meantime, they would hunt, tapping into their experience as both a Caru and an Ulfr. Masque didn’t doubt her parents kept her well-fed despite the situation, though they ought to bring snacks to Sunrise just like the other pups.

As they waved their tail and readied to depart, Masque couldn’t help but remember their matchmaking thoughts of yore. They valued bloodlines very much but if every wolf was a Redtail, the legacy would choke in time. It was only one of many merits the Ulfhedinn’s family brought to the rise, of course.

The yearling rumbled a farewell, glanced questioningly at the rise, then trotted in a generally easterly direction.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 05:09 PM