Redhawk Caldera It is safe to say...
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Maia had meant well by stating that she had never doubted their ability to go and return unharmed. The reason, why Dwin suddenly wanted to yell - it is EXACTLY, what you should be doing! - was that she had seen Frolic do stupid and reckless things and considered her mom's confidence foolish, even dangerous. Because of this Dwin had spent all this summer herding the rowdy bunch and had missed, what felt like a good chunk of her life. But a little, calm voice in the back of her head told her that this was not exactly true and that she should not voice her pent up frustration with everything related to involuntary child-care. Mom - after all - had experience, while Dwin had had none. 

"I guess so, but the world is a more boring place and events sounds so much better, when they are retold by a good story-teller,"
Dwin remarked and yawned again. Her brain had not yet full woken up, therefore the thought process was also slower than usual. "Well, there is a whole dry and hot and super-peculiar land east from there. I am pretty sure that there was a wall of mountains there before, but now - they have somehow broken and created a passage and that land is quite different from, what you have ever seen before," she rambled. "There are prickly, hedgehog like plants. And... Frolic fell in a hole of water and we had to figure, how to get her out. And - I met some weirdo - but he was like truly crazy. He claimed gods had spoken to him and that he had seen an equivalent of an apocalypse, if he did not stop the wedding. No... coronation?" she looked up at Maia. "Oh, yeah - and about that. Did you know that Akashingo over there has royalty like in fairy tales? I did not think that was real, but they really do. And there is going to be a coronation and I think - I may be wrong - there is an invitation to a party?" she finished with a loud sneeze. 
Messages In This Thread
It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 09, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 10, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 11, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 13, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 11:47 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 15, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 23, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 23, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - December 17, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - December 20, 2023, 02:48 PM