Phoenix Maplewood More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
In his wordless way, Augur reassured them of his intentions. Masquerade yearned to take comfort from him, yet they continued to question his motives. It was not about trust—they trusted and respected him implicitly—but what compelled him to seek shelter so far from the rise.

I don’t understand, they admitted to him. If you can’t find what you need in the rise, then… Masque trailed off momentarily, then drew in a breath before continuing, It would be valid if you and New Snow wanted to do your own thing here, you know. It would make sense. We’d miss you on the rise but you’d be our ally.

It made them wonder about Dragon’s Back Ridge. They still hoped to one day claim it via one of their siblings, preferably Mulherin. But Masquerade didn’t know how such a vision might be taken, especially by Avicus. Would she be happy to see her legacy growing and spreading? Or would she consider it treachery? What would she think of the Ulfhedinn’s actions now? Especially after what had happened with Ancelin and Lilia…

Branching out isn’t a bad thing, Masque muttered quietly, glancing at Augur. It’s a testament to the rise and its legacy.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 01:12 PM