Hushed Willows what happened to the charm of a small town?
Rivenwood
Leaf
227 Posts
Ooc — Twin
i'm messing with fonts do not mind me

they're gifts.
dinah's throat closes as the memory of judah runs through her mind. the sand clumped in his fur, the missing milkteeth in his juvenile grin. daddy's face when he discovers the trail of wet paw-prints that wind through the den. the sound of seabirds as they circle the greenhills.
i used to do that too, her cheeks dimple as she blinks away the glassiness of her eyes. for my brothers. and my dad. it's fun, isn't it? but this girl had not asked for her life story. dinah quells the urge to fall to her knees and instead inches closer to inspect the hearthwood girl's findings. wow, they're really pretty. good eye.
realizing then that she must've looked like a massive nerd, she peels herself back to meet the smokesilver gaze yet again. she realizes then that she is being examined, even ogled. her ears flatten and her tail instinctively brushes against her ankles. i'm not a stray, she retorts, though it sounds more pitiful than threatening. my family and i are-- we're moving. and we needed someplace to rest for a while, so my mom decided this was where to do it. sorry for being such an inconvenience, she wanted to add, but forces her mouth shut.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Dinah - November 18, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Mae - November 19, 2023, 01:58 PM
RE: what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Dinah - November 23, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Mae - December 03, 2023, 01:27 AM
RE: what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Dinah - December 04, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:09 PM
RE: what happened to the charm of a small town? - by Dinah - December 05, 2023, 12:06 AM