Ouroboros Spine mamianaktuk ◸
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
her mind-- it buzzes, perhaps with a swarm of a thousand stinging wasps! shikoba knew not of the plight of a mother with a struggling daughter, and yet she was here to shoulder the trouble no less. She listens now and watches as her sister comes to move and pace as fire remains lit beneath her.

"Even in his ignorance, you still seek his soul's protection," she says with breathless awe, "you are a better woman than I, sister." but perhaps that is why she remains a spiritual leader,  and Shikoba the bringer of sharp teeth in this village. and when there is mention of the wayward girl who told her of talking gods during thunderstorms, shikoba quiets herself once again.

"i worry for kivaluk. he has seen ariadne as his own sister-- to think of his father marrying someone of his own kin, of his age. it must weigh heavily upon him." but her attention is stripped from the boy now come man. he did not need such women doting upon him anymore, for he had become the best facet of himself moonglow could provide him. 

"whatever problems you may have, or help you need, shoulder it with me, sister. i will be your strength in these testing days." a kiss to her brow, tender and warm.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 05, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 05, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 06, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 09, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 10, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 20, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 29, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - January 01, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - January 10, 2024, 09:26 PM