Redtail Rise Restraint
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She was pleased to find the first cache rather full, though as Masque nosed through it and scented elk meat, her stomach did an unpleasant flip. She eased away and pivoted, ready to head to the second one.

She scanned her surroundings as she walked, wondering if anyone might approach her. Masquerade knew it might be strained for any number of reasons. She worried in particular about crossing paths with New Snow, though hopefully her strong scent would make her easy to avoid.

When her eyes caught on Redd’s familiar figure, Masque slowed to a stop. She saw her sister do the same. The only way out is through, she thought a little nonsensically, huffing a breath and striding toward Redd with a slightly lopsided step.

She reached out to sniff noses with the Alpha female, then bumped her chin. The new aspect of her persona—the one she’d been calling her inner Avicus—remained unruffled. Some tension in her spine eased as her tail waved. It wasn’t low, just lower. She deferred to the Wealda, though she was still a figurehead in her own right.

Masque just hoped her new and old personalities could meet in the middle, so she could keep her word to Redd: “I will support you as your second-in-command.”
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:26 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:43 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 12:52 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 05, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 05, 2024, 07:44 PM