Redtail Rise Restraint
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her sister’s words really put her restraint to the test. Masque felt the jealous anger stir in her belly, though she tried to divert it by focusing on Redd’s use of the word “ours.” She had no idea what she wanted at this point, though it didn’t bear mentioning.

You should be first, as Wealda, Masque insisted quietly, particularly this season, to solidify your claim. Others can have litters later, if there are resources.

Masque knew that didn’t address the latter point. If refused, New Snow and Mountain Boulder wouldn’t stand down or wait. They would leave. Masque’s hackles prickled, though her inner caregiver sympathized with their side too.

They should found a pack in the maple forest, raise their young there. You—we can raise ours here, when the time comes. The packs could be allies, supporting one another in times of need. Our—your offspring and theirs could pair up over time, build more alliances…

She thought of Ancelin and Lilia. She thought of Dragon’s Back Ridge too. Masque made no mention of them. Her voice trailed off into silence for a beat, though there was only one thing left to add.

It’s your call, though. I will support your decisions, as your second, to the best of her ability.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:26 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:43 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 12:52 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 05, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 05, 2024, 07:44 PM