Firefly Glen (M) Yes, and?
Brecheliant
Sciathán
741 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Gone in the cackling mode totally," Dwin murmured to herself and not for Towhee to hear (she was still not fully aware that the other wolf could not hear a damn thing). She was just as dismayed about the whole situation as her elder counterpart was. Moreso because that pheromone flow of hers was attempting to cloud Dwin's mind the same way it had happened with Teya weeks earlier. Disgusted the young Blackthorn took a step back and turned her muzzle to the side. It was bad enough to feel involuntarily attracted to your packmate, who was almost your age. It was absolutely horrible to have the same feeling about this old fur-coat. 

"I think that it is time for you to lie down and get some sleep. With those god-awful sounds of yours you have woken up every bear within the valley. And I doubt that the love-making they offer to wolves is the kind you wish to have," she pointed out, now looking at Towhee, but having no hopes of convincing her otherwise. "What happened to I am done with men and I have had enough children already?" she asked. 
Messages In This Thread
(M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 04, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 05, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 05, 2024, 03:25 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 07, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 11, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 25, 2024, 04:03 PM