Coconut Grove a siren sounds like the goddess who
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She glanced over at the sound of a snicker, then faced forward as she focused on finding a shallow place to cross the stream. Once on the far side, she paused to give her dark paws a dainty shake, waiting for Sable to join her before proceeding into the woods proper.

Masque didn’t bother pointing out the scenery. She headed directly toward the carcass, allowing Sable to enjoy their surroundings in companionable silence. He probably smelled their kill long before they arrived. Though it had been a few days, the meat was still somewhat fresh and there was plenty of it.

She came to a stop beside the dead doe, marigold gaze scanning the forest momentarily before she looked Sable in the eye and said, I was hoping we’d find Riley here so I could introduce you. Maybe he’ll turn up. In the meantime, help yourself.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 20, 2024, 07:19 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - February 20, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 20, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - February 20, 2024, 03:24 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 20, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - February 20, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 21, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - February 22, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 22, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - February 22, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - March 05, 2024, 08:24 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - March 05, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - March 08, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Masquerade - March 11, 2024, 08:21 AM