Shadewood [m] Looking at a brand new day.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: lewd dialogue.

Exchanging those words made her heart do a silly little samba. She wondered if it would always be this way. Years from now, when they were old and faded, would Riley’s “I love you” still make her heart skip? She couldn’t know, though she liked to think so, and that they’d make it there to find out.

Riley shifted the mood a little with his lewd comment. Masque withdrew from her cozy little tuck. She snorted a laugh through her nose and looked where he pointed, then raised a brow as she turned a smirk upon him.

You want to mark our borders with—? she scoffed playfully. You know you’re supposed to leave it inside, right? That’s how the puppies are made… Masque shook her head, clicking her tongue. You really do need more practice, Mr Redtail.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 25, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 25, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 08:17 AM