Shadewood [m] Looking at a brand new day.
Dragonspine
Alpha Male*
fine as any blade
451 Posts
Ooc —
Riley also hoped that years from now, their little flirty banter would still send his heart putter-pattering. That she would still press her nose to his cheek and chin, the way she did now — that all the corners would be filled, and that nothing would change except the deepening of their love.

In this moment though, he was very fixated on the thing most young males found fascinating - and his heart raced as Masque scoffed and joked he needed more practice.

Oh, I agree. Riley nodded in mock-sageness, trying his best not to break character by grinning. I think if we practice right there — He gently nosed her hips, still masterfully keeping a straight face — it’ll send the right message. And then we can practice over there — and over there — until I’m really sure that I know how to keep it in.

He was surprised by the forwardness in which he spoke — really, where was this lewd Riley banter coming from? Yet, he meant it all in earnest and he found that Masque inspired a lot of feelings in him, all positive but some a little too frisky for casual conversation.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 25, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Raider - March 25, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: [m] Looking at a brand new day. - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 08:17 AM