Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
It wasn’t long before a figure appeared, moving toward her at a steady clip. Masque made certain to relax into a more deferential posture, though her eyes swept upward as he closed the distance. She glimpsed a hale man with a pale coat and eyes so striking, her lips parted in surprise. She quickly remembered herself and dropped her gaze.

Yes, she quickly replied to his initial query, paying close attention to his introductions. I’m Masquerade. My mate and I live in Shadewood, due west of here. We’re hoping to build a pack of our own there. It felt strange to be so forthright, though her next words served to remind her why. I was hoping to reach out to our nearest neighbors.

She’d nearly forgotten the duck. Masque glanced down at it now, then gently nudged it closer to Chakliux. She gave him another brief, analytical look and then glanced past him, curious about this Moontide. She wondered if Heph and Rodyn were too busy to entertain visitors.

This wasn’t easy to catch and it’s even harder giving it away, she said with a little laugh despite the sudden spike in her heartbeat. Deciding to be even more forthright, Masque told him, I’m new to this. But I’m interested in developing alliances. I figured that if you have any expecting mothers here, they could use the extra fat and other nutrients.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Masquerade - March 20, 2024, 08:11 AM