Lost Creek Hollow when we last spoke i was a dog with a broken leg
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
409 Posts
Ooc — Twin
all still welcome to join and voice themselves! just getting this kicked off <3

silvertongue knew better than anyone else what this was.
frazzled, mind racing and muscles vibrating inside her skin; ash star and her elder daughter are the first to come forward, and when wren swallows, it feels like a boulder is lodged in her throat.
i have something to tell you, she wasn't good at this — she'd never done this before, but instinct drives her onward. my-- a very dangerous man has found riverclan. i know him, unfortunately, and i fought him off, but i-- and she looks to her wife, then, searching for the boost of morale to say what she needed to say. he will return. so, silvertongue and i are leaving. we can't raise our children here knowin' what he'd-- what he'd do to them. and i'd like you all to come with me, especially you, ash star, she glances at the new mother, vulnerable and yet resolute; i know i haven't been on anybody's good side, really, as of late, but-- please, i beg all of ya to trust me, just this once. this is-- quite possibly the most dangerous, and, and, reckless thing i've ever done, but we are in so much danger if we stay. so much.
heart hammering, so so loud, so loud, so loud; this had been a long time coming, and somewhere inside of her, the songbird knew it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when we last spoke i was a dog with a broken leg - by Wren - April 06, 2024, 06:06 PM