Firefly Glen Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz?
Brecheliant
Sciathán
738 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
Thread names from the song  "Mercedes Benz" written by Janis JoplinBob Neuwirth and Michael McClure. @Ariadne

Last year Dwin had barely noticed the seasons changing. She had had so much to do then that it had felt as if she was not exactly present and was observing only random snapshots of things happening. Then the dark and cold winter months had come and up until few weeks ago the Good Ol' Madame had stubbornly refused to leave. The first green grass, some overly-enthusiastic spring flowers and leaf-buds had endured freezing temperatures during the nights and even a chance snowfall that had covered everything in a thin blanket of white for two days. But then the warmth and light won the struggle, had taken the throne and basked the Earth with plenty of sunshine, wealth of beauty and a promise that better things were to come. 

Dwin was happily in the middle of it. She had had her reservations about leaving Brecheliant behind, but in the end she had made an arrangement with Maia that suited them both. A new rank
"Sciathán" had been created for the packmates that wanted to learn about the world through travels and then return with stories, konwledge and experience to share with those, who in the meanwhile kept the hearth of the Nest alive. This gave Dwin's journey an entirely different, more important purpose. She did not miss her home so much, but looked forward to the day, when she was to fulfill her promise. 
With three months of summer ahead of her, Dwin was in no rush. She let the path lead her. And today it came by Moonglow's territory. A place, where her sister Dee lived. Unbeknownst to her - she had left Brecheliant right before her sister and her husband had went there to raise their brood. The young wolf stopped, waited and thought for a while. Trying to decide, whether she wanted to meet her sibling or leave it for later. Because her familial bliss would be too much of a harsh reminder of the path in life Dwin herself had not taken. 
Messages In This Thread
Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz? - by Ceridwen - May 05, 2024, 12:34 PM