Firefly Glen Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz?
Pledged
Moongrove
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Oh, yes, thank you! Brecheliant, she echoed with wavering confidence. Brecheliant. This time, she felt more sure of herself.

It seemed like she'd been the bearer of some news, though she couldn't determine if it was good or bad, and she contemplated this until a question was asked of her. While it'd been a simple question by default, history and past choices had complicated it; Kivaluk was many things to her. Yes, she said for the sake of simplicity. My anaa adopted him when he was younger.

Her insides twisted as she thought of Kigipigak. While it had not been strange to her before, as she’d simply refused to look at the situation with a crucial eye, reflecting upon the twisted mess of a web made her uneasy. She could now see why her decision had made others uncomfortable; how was she supposed to explain his father and her husband were the same people? That was … strange. Bizarre, even. She frowned and glanced towards the ground, knowing this was something she'd have to think on further.

Ceridwen's last remark was the only thing that could've suitably distracted her, and she chose to focus on it. She smiled, her brief tension melting away as she shoved her other thoughts to the wayside.

It is nice to meet you, sistraa of my sistraa. she said. My name is Ariadne.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz? - by RIP Ariadne - May 05, 2024, 01:42 PM