Iktome Plains My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends
Brecheliant
Sciathán
741 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Oy, oy, oy - not so fast, dear Taggak friend," Dwin shook her head and raised one of her paws to emphasize that the guy had to pause a bit. "I said I am a hag, not a fairy-godmother that gives blessings left and right and asks nothing in return," she explained, then furrowed her brow, briefly looked up in the sky, then back at the fellow. "Frankly speaking, I am not sure, how they operate. I ate mine, when I was in my crib and the fairy-folk have been avoiding me ever since," she said and pretended to wipe away a mock tear, when in reality she was grinning ear to ear and tail was tapping in pure amusement. 

"Plus - you do not know, what mood I am in now. For all you know, you might leave here as a frog. In the best case. In the worst, I could turn you into a stick and throw it to puppies to chew on," she told, then leaned closer and added in a conspiratorial whisper. "For all eternity!" She leaned back and watched his reaction to these news. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends - by Ceridwen - May 05, 2024, 03:36 PM