Nova Peak they want the drip, they want the glow
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The befuddled look on Chani’s face manifested in a question Masquerade fully anticipated. She dipped her head as the younger woman glanced off toward the rise, happy to field this line of inquiry.

I’m making my own way now, she said, deciding against getting into the nitty gritty details, at least for now. My mate, Riley, and I are starting a pack here. We call it Dragonspine. It’s just the two of us, though not for much longer.

She stopped short of calling them sister packs, though Masque knew there was an opportunity here. She thought about her attempts to forge alliances out west—poor Rodyn, she should’ve left word with him—and wondered if Sapphique might consider an affiliation.

She thought about Redd making deals with the pack by the river. It seemed her sister valued these tangible exchanges of assets over token concordats. Masquerade could get behind that. She knew they had little to offer anybody just yet, however.

I hope Sapphique is still flourishing? she said instead.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they want the drip, they want the glow - by Chani - April 30, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Masquerade - May 06, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Chani - June 02, 2024, 07:55 PM