Swiftcurrent Creek I lied I'm not picking a thread title
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,174 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arric called. It seemed to come from the border which told her enough. There was something of an emergency. She pushed herself to her paws as she had been resting. She started with a quick jog before getting ready to launch herself into a run. It took her a few minutes to arrive. However, they weren't really at the border yet. Arlette frowned, she had assumed the howl came from the border but they were much closer.

She was quick to recognize Reverie with her golden coat. She seemed a little in distress. Were their pack mates still not found? Arlette stepped up next to Arric. She also spotted the stranger. Why were they inside of their home? Arlette had invited Reverie once just to let her rest and have a meal. Now the pale woman was worried that Reverie had taken advantage of her kindness by just coming into Swiftcurrent whenever she wished. She made quick work of the 'room'. Akavir looked tense, which didn't surprise her. Arric looked worried. The stranger she couldn't read so well. But he seemed to be a comfort to Reverie. What happened? she asked, in general, red eyes landing on Reverie to observe her. She shook off that suspicion she had and put on her objective medical mindset. What can I do to help?
Current State
Nursing Mother
Messages In This Thread
I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arlette - May 07, 2024, 08:03 AM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 07, 2024, 06:32 PM