Nova Peak they want the drip, they want the glow
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She smiled at the mention of many babies, a sure sign that a pack was doing well. Before Masque could ask for details, Chani posed another probing question. Masque didn’t mind it, though genuine puzzlement knitted her brow.

Closer? she repeated, tone politely quizzical. There’s only the grotto between us.

Its trees touched the feet of both mounts, in fact, though Masquerade didn’t point this out. Instead, she wondered at the nature of the question. “Why here?” Why not here? Chani couldn’t know the Redtail’s long history with Dragon’s Back Ridge.

I’ve wanted to found a sister pack here for as long as I can remember, she revealed, tail waving gently. I’m glad it’s finally becoming a reality.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they want the drip, they want the glow - by Chani - April 30, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Masquerade - May 14, 2024, 09:57 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Chani - June 02, 2024, 07:55 PM