Nova Peak We all wish for more.
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Like I can’t get comfortable, Masque griped after deftly dodging the carcass.

Well, her head moved swiftly out of the way, though there was nothing deft about the rest of her body. Her four paws remained planted where she stood, though she looked down at the woodchuck and gingerly stepped nearer to it. She eased onto her haunches, then slid slowly onto her belly, albeit listing to one side to avoid as much pressure as possible.

But she wasn’t kidding: there was no avoiding discomfort entirely at this point. Even when the puppies weren’t kicking—they must be asleep just now, as they were very still—they occupied so much of Masque’s body that it didn’t even feel like it belonged to her anymore. It certainly didn’t cooperate with her much.

Thank you, she remembered to say in regards to the food, shooting Riley an affectionate if careworn glance.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We all wish for more. - by Riley - May 15, 2024, 10:46 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - May 15, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - May 15, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - May 15, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - May 24, 2024, 08:20 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - May 28, 2024, 08:53 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - June 03, 2024, 10:12 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - June 03, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - June 07, 2024, 07:47 AM