Nova Peak they want the drip, they want the glow
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Chani apologized, visibly relaxing. Masquerade shook her head and tried to reassure her further with a smile. She liked to think she understood where that line of inquiry had come from and just hoped she’d truly put the girl’s—and, by proxy, her pack’s—mind at ease, as far as Dragonspine’s intentions went.

It’s been very difficult, actually, she answered the next question, glad of the change of topic and happy to continue the conversation. It’s been complicated too, which is different. We have to work very hard every day just to sustain ourselves. Riley and I keep ourselves fed pretty well, though we have no outside support. Finding that is the hardest part of all.

Stealing members of the rise wasn’t an option, for myriad reasons. And though that might’ve made things easier, Masque actually embraced the challenge of it all. It would’ve been one thing to inherit Avicus’s legacy. It was an entirely different beast, forging her own.

Keeping her focus on her guest, she wondered, Why do you ask? Do you think you may give it a try someday?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they want the drip, they want the glow - by Chani - April 30, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Raider - April 30, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Raider - May 15, 2024, 12:50 PM
RE: they want the drip, they want the glow - by Chani - June 02, 2024, 07:55 PM