Nova Peak We all wish for more.
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Just keep waiting on me hand and foot, I suppose, Masque joshed wryly.

She was relieved when Riley came to lay beside her. She reached to slip her muzzle under his, though she couldn’t hold the position for long. With a grunt, she stretched out again, letting her weight shift almost entirely onto her side. She wouldn’t be able to eat like this, though she wasn’t that hungry at the moment.

She idly pawed at the carcass, wondering if she simply didn’t have any room in her stomach. It sincerely felt as though the pups were occupying every inch of her body cavity. Masquerade dwelled on this a moment, the thought making her uneasy, and then forcibly turned he remind to other matters.

I’m so glad we have Dagur now. Perfect timing too, she mused. This is it, Riley. I’m not moving from this den until they’re born… and probably not for a while after that, either.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We all wish for more. - by Riley - May 15, 2024, 10:46 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - May 15, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - May 15, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - May 15, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - May 24, 2024, 08:20 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - May 28, 2024, 08:53 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - June 03, 2024, 10:12 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Masquerade - June 03, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: We all wish for more. - by Riley - June 07, 2024, 07:47 AM