Lion Head Mesa [sc] Boa
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
464 Posts
Ooc — tazi

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: adult themes

Avoid men; avoid assault; get rid of the problem. These were the options afforded to her- an unmarried, servile woman whose paws were never clean. Who liked her work too much.

She knew what Legend was truly saying: don’t throw away your whole life for one lovely week.

She’d never considered motherhood for herself. She’d seen the women of Shuyet fall into pregnancy and stay that way; suckling litter after litter, subjected to life as wet-nurses for noble newborns. What happens when an unwanted child gives birth to an unwanted child? What kind of future could Eset and all her tumult offer a baby?

She feels thin and empty, like a bit of smoke escaping from a wildfire, but holds onto Legend in tight solidarity because she knows it’s the truth. The hebsut nods her head. On her face is the quelled acceptance of someone who had come of age in enslavement.

“I’ll be alright,” she smiles thinly, “I promise to return, you wont need to come looking for me.”

Eset glances down at their entwined hands, silent for a moment. “Legend- when he looks at you, does he see you? I don’t know much about love. But I know you. You deserve to be seen.”
Messages In This Thread
[sc] Boa - by Eset - April 21, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Legend - April 23, 2024, 11:51 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 10:48 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Legend - May 15, 2024, 06:16 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Eset - May 17, 2024, 05:56 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Legend - May 17, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Eset - May 18, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Legend - June 02, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: [sc] Boa - by Eset - June 08, 2024, 11:32 AM