Ouroboros Spine taimmalikii
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
His words were causing her blood to boil. If you wanted to learn, then you should have shown interest, she countered. Whenever anything happened, I felt like I could not go to you without feeling your judgment! You did not take an interest in singing the songs for our son, you never asked about my altars—aya! She shook her head and lashed her tail. I always felt like you did not care about my ways!

He insulted her people, and she stood and lashed her tail. See! There you go again! The judgment —aya! How would I be able to teach you if that is how you feel?

But as much as she wanted to continue, his remarking on the children gave her pause, and she quickly shook her head. No, that is where you are wrong, Kigipigak. I will not spew hate onto our children; they will not hate their father, and if they choose Tartok one day, I will not stop them. Us not being together will not change the fact that you are their father. You will be allowed to see them. She softened, if only for a moment. I would never keep them from you.

When asked if this was truly what she wanted, she nodded.

Yes, she answered. My mind is made up.
Messages In This Thread
taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 01:45 PM