Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
“I think that a little girl would be nice.”

“I want all boys.”

She tried not to dwell on this conversation of yore, though as she came to terms with Rumpus’s death, Masque worried. She worried that she should’ve buried their little girl instead. She worried that she’d somehow steamrolled Riley’s preferences. She worried that she’d given birth too early and might lose the boys too…

A small squeak cut into her worrying. The new mother blinked down at her three tiny sons and felt choked up with another emotion entirely. She thought she’d loved them before they were here.

A few hours ago, I was pregnant with you, she murmured as she nosed one little boy away from his brother’s face, and now I’m just pregnant with emotions. It’s pretty wild, Ruckus, not gonna lie.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
emissary - by Ruckus - May 21, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - May 21, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - May 22, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 22, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - May 30, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 31, 2024, 08:23 AM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - June 12, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - June 12, 2024, 12:12 PM