Nova Peak hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
She wanted to send word to Redtail Rise about the birth of her young. Loath to send @Riley away, she instead decided to task @Dagur with passing along the message. Although she hesitated to draw him too near the whelping den, she decided she ought to trust her own subordinate.

It was difficult for the new mother to step away even for a few minutes. Raider took comfort in her mate’s presence, knowing he wouldn’t mind stealing a few moments alone with his sons. She stepped outside for the first time since giving birth the day before, wincing a little as the morning sun spilled across her achy, tender body.

Raider gave herself a careful shake, then raised her muzzle skyward to summon Dragonspine’s third member.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hundred billion castaways, looking for a home - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 06:23 PM