Nova Peak emissary
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She instinctively wanted to set Ruckus to rights, though first she had to give in to yet another irresistible urge. This time, Raider pressed her nose against that pink, pudgy tum. When he didn’t seem to mind it at all—he seemed rather content, actually—she decided she would leave him on his back. She scooted her forelegs a little closer together for extra support.

The new mother raised her head a little to get a better view of him, her golden eyes drawn to the sight of the umbilical cord stump. Raider’s head tilted as she tried to remember what she knew about such things. If she recalled correctly, it would shrivel up in the coming days and fall off on its own. She decided not to touch it in the meantime, though she wondered if it bothered Ruckus in any way.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
emissary - by Ruckus - May 21, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - May 21, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 21, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - May 22, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 22, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - May 30, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - May 31, 2024, 08:23 AM
RE: emissary - by Ruckus - June 12, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: emissary - by Masquerade - June 12, 2024, 12:12 PM