Nova Peak hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Hearing the pack’s name on his lips made her head arch proudly. Raider listened as he mentioned a short list of recent activities. Abruptly, she remembered Riley mentioning another recruit. She laughed under her breath, wondering how she could’ve forgotten about it. Was “new mommy brain” a thing? She was pretty exhausted.

What about recruiting? I hear you’re helping out with that by bringing us another member, she acknowledged now when he mentioned strength. What do you watch the skies for? the Alpha female wondered in the next breath, genuinely curious about this particular habit.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: hundred billion castaways, looking for a home - by Masquerade - May 22, 2024, 12:11 PM