Redtail Rise the right side of my neck still smells like you
238 Posts
Ooc — Twin
she just left on a whim.
dinah pauses then, a thoughtfulness spreading across her cheeks and creasing her brows. he says little of the situation, but behind his eyes is a crest of knowing, a diamond buried in the ruff.
i get it. no more needed to be said. for the first time in her life, she felt as if she spoke to someone who — understood.
he speaks then of ghosts, and there is a flare of distinct recognition there. if she hadn't "known" before, she certainly did now, and her own words ring in her mind; i get it.
but his teeth against her earlobe sober her and she cannot help but gasp, a shudder creeping down the slope of her back. long-repressed thoughts begin to surface, sinfully seeping into the forefront of her mind; what would it be like to touch him? what did he taste like?
stars splinter her vision as she leans on the edge of his words. she stops short while they are shaded by underbrush and emerald green, tilting her chin up and standing on the tips of her toes. daringly, she reaches up to place a palm against his shoulder, allowing herself to embrace the electricity the contact sent through her forelimb and straight to her heart.
i want to kiss you so fucking badly right now.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the right side of my neck still smells like you - by Dinah - June 21, 2024, 02:35 PM