Two Eyes Cenote they occupy my heart and so-called mind
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
629 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
ahhh post 500 for you! <3

The coywolf’s eyes dare not move to inspect the flat, firmness of her own belly, even when her heart flushes with an unspoken possibility-

In her mind flickers the palest starlit eyes. Eset glances aside, flustered for a moment, a grin heating her cheeks.

“Just these ones,” she muses, running a smooth paw across the blushing spires of penstemon. She could tell no one- not until she was certain, and even then-

Racharra’s next words steal the hebsut away from daydreams. Her head whips forward, brow twisting with fearsome shock. There is a piercing blaze beneath the girl's sarcasm that worries Eset. “So soon,” she gasps before it can be helped. The nebet was only a girl still! Too young to be contemplating marriage!

...and yet in her heart she knew it was the ordinance of their nobility to wed early, sometimes as soon as adolescence. Racharra was now a yearling.

She swallows thickly over the dryness in her throat, moving a firm arm to the girl’s shoulder just the same as she had when Racharra was only elbow-high. “Tell me what has happened, and where you have travelled to.”
Messages In This Thread
they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - June 11, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 16, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 29, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 06, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 23, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - August 04, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - September 13, 2024, 10:06 PM