Two Eyes Cenote they occupy my heart and so-called mind
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
629 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
“You will always be mine,” she smiles, her hand smoothing over Racharra’s shoulder. It was the women in the menagerie who’d taught Eset about chosen bonds, and her own sire who affirmed that the blood of the covenant was thicker than the water of the womb. Still there was a deep intimacy in splitting herself with an unborn inside her- of being one of two in the dark.

But her mind is pulled away from such notions and in her relief to see the girl brighten Eset settles back among the fragrant arms of jasmine. Courtship was an exciting juncture in a noble’s life and with Toula’s empowerment of her women there there is no reason to expect an unpleasant prospect for the nebet. But she is not gratified to hear the name of the woman who’d abandoned her kin and borne so much grief into Racharra returning to their kingdom as a political ally.

“Of course it is, Racharra.” The hebsut's eyes are attentive, tempering her animosity only for the girl. “Do you wish to see her?” She asks, wondering if any desire remained to know the woman who’d birthed her.
Messages In This Thread
they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - June 11, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 16, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 29, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 06, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 23, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - August 04, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - September 13, 2024, 10:06 PM