Two Eyes Cenote they occupy my heart and so-called mind
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
627 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
Her heart sinks, because what she sees in Racharra is a very familiar numbness. A barrier for deferring grief. Sometimes that was the only way to survive, but it was never what she had wanted for the girl. Still, each of her words is tipped with a rightful anger for the name and woman who’d forsaken her family. The coywolf shares it with vivid regard. She would not let Racharra be alone in this.

“That is one of the hardest things you will ever do,” she tells her. “Sometimes we have to bury those who no longer serve us. I am proud of you for knowing when to make that choice. I wish you didn't have to go through any of this, Racharra. You've been dealt a difficult hand. ” Only after several heartbeats did Eset pull away, inhaling a breathful of honeysuckle and releasing it with a small smile.

“What shall we talk about-  the weather?” A tease. The hebsut disdained all forms of small talk. That she reserved only for dull company.

“Tell me about these suitors, then,” Eset’s brow arches. She plucks a silver jasmine bloom and tucks it behind the girl’s pointed ear with a grin. “Are they sweet? handsome?”
Messages In This Thread
they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - June 11, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 16, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 29, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 06, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 23, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - August 04, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - September 13, 2024, 10:06 PM