Gilded Bay and all your money won't another minute buy
Brecheliant
Sciathán
767 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin had an immediate urge to ask, whether there was a chance to meet his dad to hear the first-hand report, but she stopped herself. First - because this old man's dad was probably dead. Second - for a split of a second she had bought in the cheeky tale she had spun about the man. Of course - no wolf that was alive today could have been there, when the world had been created. Or else she would have definitely heard the story. 

"I am probably too young to understand the allure of children," Dwin remarked. "I spent almost a year of my life," she began explaining and judging by the way she said this, that one year had lasted half-a-lifetime. Which in her case was true. "Looking after my younger siblings and kids are just not for me," she laughed. "But family is important - there I agree. Those, who you love, are your home," she shared. 

"Do you see your young self in your son's children?" she asked. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: and all your money won't another minute buy - by Ceridwen - August 15, 2024, 12:50 PM
RE: and all your money won't another minute buy - by Ceridwen - September 03, 2024, 07:32 AM